Monday, September 28, 2009

Table for One

Good morning!


This blog is all about food! Food for one!! Food that tastes fabulous and costs very little!!Excellent food because each one of us is worth it!!!


So this is about food that is, designed per serving, low cost, seasonal, local or home grown, healthy, fresh, lower in calories, simple to make, helps reduce planet impact, and has trerrific flavor.

And about stocking a pantry that can reduce the cost of each meal and protect against the ups and downs of our lives.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Great idea, Cheri. Among your kitchen, photography and writing skills, your posts will take me away from PBJ by default as a meal, nourishing my body and soul! Best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheri looks beautiful! Thank you for sharing. Emily is getting married and I was going to ask you if you wanted to give us a quote on taking the photos; but maybe I should ask you to do the food instead. Really I am sincere. I will try to talk to you soon. I need your phone number. The wedding is the end of may or first of June.
    Again it is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! Is a book in the works? Jill

    ReplyDelete